- ARC Thermal Protection
- Aerial Lifts
- Confined Spaces Permit/Non-Permit
- Confined Spaces Refresher Certification
- Ergonomics: Includes: Lifting
- Evacuation Prep. & Evacuation Drill
- Fall Protection-Initial Training
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Fall Protection-Refresher
- Fire Extinguisher Class-Hands on
- Forklift-Initial-3 yr Cert.
- Forklift-Refresher-3 yr Crt.
- Using a Forklift as a Personnel Lift
- Hand Tool Safety
- Gas Detection & Calibration
- Heat Injury and Dehydration
- Ladder Safety
- Respiratory & Fit Testing
- SCBA Add-On
- SCBA Hands-On & Fit Testing
- Slips-Trips & Falls
- Surveys/Site Inspections
- Tail Gate Training
- Contact Us
Welcome to chbullsafetytraining.com
C H Bull Co. has been keeping people safe for over 20 years. Our Co-owner and safety expert Andy Bull has been teaching workplace safety classes for over those two decades. He specializes in Ladder Safety, Sling Safety, Aerial Work Platform Safety, but can speak on many more safety categories.
Andy will continue teaching safety classes but we have added a second safety expert.
Ed Brock, a very talented and knowledgeable person with over 30 years of experience in the safety industry has joined the C H Bull Team.
As a Manufactures Representative, Ed represented between 8-11 Safety Manufacturers at any one time.
His knowledge covers Gas Detection, Fall Protection,Eye, Head and Hearing protection. He also has a vast knowledge on Welding Products, Industrial and Disposable gloves and clothing, fire retardant clothing, safety signs, First Aid Kits and Related Medical Supplies, Eye Wash and Shower Stations,
Chemical and Spill Clean-up, Flashlights, Communications, Confined Space Entry Equipment, Tubes and Pumps for Gas and chemical detection. Gas Cylinders, Respirators and Fit Testing.
With Ed now in the line-up we have the knowledge and capabilities to offer over 40 unique classes to keep you safe.
If you would like to schedule Andy or Ed for any of our safety classes simply click on the "Schedule A Class" button an fill out the form. We will then contact you to get the details of your specific needs and schedule the onsite class.